Funded by The MAC AIDS Fund, 4M on FIRE: 4M Network Increasing our Resilience in Emergencies is a one-year project that started in August 2020 and will respond directly to issues resulting from COVID-19, consolidate 4MNet’s base as an organisation and provide quality perinatal peer support to women living with HIV through among others:
· Supervision with Mentor Mothers (MMs), to support the individual wellbeing of MMs, and support them in their role as a MM.
· Have virtual closed drop-in sessions to connect, support each other, maintain, sense of community, and improve MMs mental health.
· Provide accurate and regularly updated information about COVID-19 from trusted sources and useful links for self-care.
· Monitor longer term effects of COVID, to respond appropriately.
· Strengthen links with partners in HIV and other health and social areas.
· Collaborative research and dissemination of resources
· Digital literacy webinar for skill building