The 4MNet: Consolidating for the future grant is funded by the African Health Policy Network (AHPN) Healthy Communities Grant.
This grant is 6 months of funding starting from March 2021.
This funding will enable us carry on with our core work which includes:
· Peer support and supervision for Mentor Mothers using WhatsApp and virtual group meetings
· Explore collaborative work with partners to effectively utilise the Mentor Mother service
· Professional/personal development opportunities for MMs
· Adapt the 4M Mentor Mother manual for digital delivery.
· Enable Mentees to carry on receiving support.
· Organisational development
· Research, monitoring and evaluation